Thursday 31 December 2009

2010 - A New Year Resolution

*Shake your tailfeather (remix) version playing in the background*

Rain drops drizzles down on my 'beloved' ss2. Means it bloody going to have lightning storm again :/
Okay, I'm a bit exaggerating over here but who wouldn't when the a brand new year is around the corner -.-


Looking back on 2009, I've really lost a lot of my precious time doing basically nothing other than Facebook, Facebook and Facebook. I've gone to less night clubs in 2009, but I spent more on it. Weird...


Besides starting to understand the meaning of friendship, I've started to cherish those friends I've known and hang out with since a few years back. My usual Taiping kaki like Eddy and Woon Kiat has become a big part of me in going through the year of 2009.


Then, I've gotten to know the importance of having cousins and relatives. The days I live in Jeram (my mom's hometown) made me realised that relatives does provide a good platform for me to get help. Okay, I'm being too realistic here but this is really the main reason I've become more close to them. Of course along the way, I've found that they are more than just 'allies' when I need help, but they are my closest connection I have, since we share the same blood from the same tree.
I love them even more each and every single day.


Hmmm... Enough of 2009, let us get going on 2010!!!


New Year Resolution for 2010:
1) Get myself away from having bad debts; stop going to night clubs; must have less visits to Cyber Cafe for Dota and Left For Dead 2 =.=

2) Look for a job that relates to what I'm studying. Seriously, I really need to buckle up.

3) Practice how to drive a car in KL since I will be having one soon :/ Driving in KL needs more than guts, wits is important as well. Thinking of having a GPS too, just in case a nut-shell like me get myself lost in the middle of KL.

4) Decrease my daily-involves Facebook games to 2.
I'm serious. You have no idea how many hours I've spent DAILY on these games :/
I've spent so much time here until Facebook might hired me as their moderator soon =.=


5) Write at least 2 blog entries a week. Hehe! This is to ensure frequent traffic to my blog^^v

6) Save money, for the sake of going bungee jumping in Australia. Ann, I will try hard to save enough for that jump that I promised T^T


(might add others at the end of the day)

TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE YEAR^^

4 comments: