Thursday 12 March 2009

Drama practise / Star Idol 2009 Part 2

Drama practice
Venue: PC 203
Time: 5pm
DATE: FORGOT...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, as i were saying...

part one talks about how that guy bit me during our free training session...

The other day...

He actually PULL MY HAIR!!!

Oh gosh... It hurts like hell... and no... is not the hair that grows out of my head,
is the hair that grows on my legs...

that idiot actually do that while we are doing drama rehearsal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Help me... I'm dying~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STAR IDOL 2009
VENUE: PD ???
TIME: 6.30 pm
DATE: 25th Feb 2009

Finally, all the hard work have come to this...


The cries...

The pressure...

The laughter...

The hair that I lost...

The chunk of meat that I've lost...



Everything that we went through, have to be presented that day...
Oh gosh, this is my first time doing in front of the audience...
On a grand stage... When all the attention are on me...

Usually I'm the committee or one of the helper that will be laughing over the contestants, but this time...
It's me that will be on the stage being laugh at(if i suck)


风水轮流转。。。
这次转到我了。。。


Anyway...
Our performance started well,
ended well...
So it all ends well...

But the surprising thing is that my QUEEN come over to the competition!!!!

OH GOSH!

I've told her not to come but she did come over anyway!!
When i heard "Oh my! The legendary girlfriend is here..." from Orange...

My vision gone dark for a while as some1 covered my eyes with her cool palm...
No doubt, when i turn around, she's there...

My lovely beautiful girlfriend...
I really appreciate you come over, my dear...
^^


Enough of that...
Back to the competition...

The competition consist of 3 rounds


1st is the 1 minute intro video which is done according to the contestant's idea(but of course, the director have the last word)

Next is the stage drama performance where I act as a beggar...
And it didn't get as much "WoW!" and "Whoa!" from the audience...
But guess what...

I qualify myself to the Final 5!!


YAY!


Last round is an impromptu act with our special guest...

And i totally screw that up...
The landlord (special guess) come and collect the rent from me (I'm the lunatic teacher)...
I acted the lunatic part really good,


BUT!


I've forgot the "TEACHER" part...


-.-"



Just shoot me...
I only notice it when one of the judges pointing it out to me...
Embarrassing really...


I feel like jumping down to the Niagara Falls with the people i hate(so they won't burden the world)


Haihh...
So i didn't win...
but is okaay...
I learned a lot there...
and hopefully...
I will be a happier man after this competition...

Next entry i will feature some pictures I've took that day...


TILL THEN


HAEV A NICE DAY ^^

2 comments:

  1. I remember you once told me that a man who doesn't have hair is not macho. So did you lost alot of your macho-ness when he pulled your hairs off? Lols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! no girl, he only pull one of the hair and i kicked him away...

    so still macho as always.. lolx!

    ReplyDelete