Monday 30 March 2009

1987 RABBIT be warn!

March of 2009 is a bad period for 87 Rabbit... All my beloved friends do be careful!


Firstly - Laptop spoilt (struck by lightning)

Secondly - Internet connection gone (again, thanks to thundergod-.-")

Thirdly - Left 2 videos out today's presentation, i have to borrow laptop --> go to a restaurant & online --> convert the file --> and put it in my slides

Fourthly - Blackout at the place I've celebrated my birthday -.-"
TWICE!!

Fifth - Finish preparing the ingredient for Chili Onion Spaghetti only to find there are no gas in the tank

Sixth - pending...






My friends' case
"Ms. Perfect" --> Got fined by traffic cops in 30 minutes

2 comments:

  1. please tell me more abt d misfortunes faced by d rabbits this year...damn curious..


    ~kathryn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not this year... i meant this month,,,

    My mom said ntg more than "This month u gt alot of badluck" thats all.

    ReplyDelete