Tuesday 17 March 2009

Cafe Chulo @ Jaya One!! A spanish pub/restaurant!

Okay, I like Spanish stuff...
And I like everything that's have something to do with Spain...

Their culture, food, music etc.
They are my soul and life...
In fact, I plan to have a PR there...
Considering retiring and live my last day there with my wife...

So now you can imagine how much i adore Spain?


I breathe, I listen, i EAT Spain...
They are my life...


My Mom gotta kill me...
^^" Cos she said...


"Once the water flow into the sea, it will never comes back"



Well, mom... I'll only do that once your dead...
I mean, I won't kill you of course -.-"
I will just accompany and take care of you and dad until both of you pass away...
Before i fly over there ^^





So, enough of intro...
Let's start my food review ^^


Chulo Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Bar
L-20-1, Block L, Jaya One
Sect 13/6, 46400 P.Jaya Selangor



This place serves Spanish food, and surely, I'm the 1st one to dash all the way there lo!!!



This is my maiden dine at a Spanish restaurant...
And man...
It didn't(really) fail me ^^



The place is deco in modern bar-like restaurant, frankly speaking, it doesn't reflects the side of Spain which I imagine.
They have 2 floors, the one that lead up to the balcony have a better view of the Palm Square and with a better PA system. Means better music!



Then, the majority of customers will be having their dinner and supper outdoors, so me, WM & her bf waited for KL because she has some problems.


and we wait...



and wait...



and wait...





Haha! It sounds familiar right??





(Ok...ok... don't kill me KL)





Ok, so we delay the meet up...
But she came in the end...




SO let the tasting begins!!!!





WM ordered a fish dish which i think is called butter fish,
the taste was phenomenal!!





Seriously, that's the best dish I've tasted that day!


The fish taste heavenly juicy... I once thought the fish was being treated like a princess where they gave massage to it before they cook it...
If not, how can it taste so good with so many "juice"!!
I once thought the fish have some royal treatment before they died^^


Next, KL(the other KL, he is WM's boyfriend) ordered a chicken paella, which as 1st smells good, but later part I'll tell you how it taste.


Koon Leng ordered chuleta de cordero, a Spanish lamb chop. This is what i intro her after i browsed through all the blogs I've encountered with.


It taste okay, but doens't taste exquisite though...



So, finally, i chose Seafood Paella as my main course! And, the taste was exquisite at first... Taste plain later, and finally, i feel i have enough of it while trying my best to finish the last few bites.



Well, look on the bright site, the interior is nice.


FOOD REVIEW

TASTE: 8.5 marks (The butter fish was phenomenal... naf said)
ATMOSPHERE: 8.0 marks (The blue-black theme does well with the environment)
SERVICE: 9.0 marks (Not bad, the waiter was trying to clear my table even though i didn't finish it yet)
PRICE: 8.5 marks (Is a fine dining... What do you expect, right?)


POINTS: 85 %


CONCLUSION
I would go back and have my dinner there, it will be "next summer" rather than "coming soon"...

So, "coming soon" guys...
See ya in the future!




TILL THEN



HAVE A NICE DAY




~All of the statement above is my personal opinion & it may not be 100% true in terms on personal feelings and the statements, it is just a guide/review that one can use as reference~

1 comment: