Tuesday 17 March 2009

Fridge... fridge, where are you??








Darn! Just only i found out my landlord took the spoil fridge away...
While WE are all away...



WHAT THE FART ^^ ??????



Why I'm so furious you might ask...
But can't you see? All our supposedly cold/frozen food is not... well...



NOT COLD ANYMORE!!



I got...

1 bottle of chili sauce
1 bottle of sweet & sour sauce
1 bottle of salt
1 box of margarine
Some leftover raisin
5 cups of yogurt
2 piece of baking chocolate
Some onions, garlic & chilies
1 packet of Parmesan cheese
leftover spaghetti



Other groceries is "maintainable", but not the yogurt!!!!
Because the yogurt have millions of bacteria living inside, now the bacteria must be feeling a bit "piss off" and turning into bad guys now...
Imagine millions of JOKER inside the cuo of yogurt...
They will all be saying




WHY SOOOOOOOOO SERIOUS?????




Now I'm having a yogurt party here... try to finish it ASAP!
I'm actually having my 2nd cup of yogurt while I'm typing (T.T)




Landlord Tan, you better bring us a nice fridge soon...





TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment