Wednesday 6 October 2010

Driving again after 6 years

So there I was, holding the steering wheel like my life depends on it. I was taught driving again by my uncle few weeks back, only one lesson from him so far.
And basically that is the only training I get.



And today...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My brother decided to teach me driving...
and the first kilometres and beyond is by me T.T


Okay, okay, you might be saying...
"King is a wimp, how can driving be this tough?"


Well, think back to the days you first touched the steering wheel and hit the road w/o proper instruction and tell me how you feel.


Back to the story,
So there I was, reversing to get out of the parking lot, drive out from the condo,
straight into the road, without my brother helping.

He just sat there act cool smoking his cigarettes while talking to his gf with his IPhone about how bad of a driver I am...
Yes,  I love my brother.


First stop was to the nearby grocery store, and I nearly scratch a car, thank god I didn't.
It wasn't that tough, not much cars. and I can come back alive.


------------------end of part one--------------------


Part 2 happened just now, my brother asked me to drive to the nearby Steven's Corner mamak restaurant. It was around 12 am midnight. Dark and spooky....
BOoOOooo...

Finally gone to the main road, seriously, I need to practice more so that I won't be relying on him anymore. Though I dislike the way he taught me driving, but I still need him by my site, however, I don't think he is that willing after seeing how I drive =.=''


He did say in the end that he was afraid when he sat beside me, I mean, dude, I'm more afraid than you!!!


------------------end of part two-------------------


So there you go, my 'virgin'driving experience. I didn't tell anyone before going for a drive, though I did tell you, Chyi.
and thanks for your "comforting words". ZZzzzz...
I did save the world for you....
without killing anyone -.-



Tomorrow I will be driving by myself, this time, w/o him guiding me.

Pray for me, yall!


TILL THEN

HAVE A SAFE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment