Saturday 2 October 2010

Look into the window of soul

Warning, the following content might have a minor degree of narcissism.
Read it with your own risk.




Okay, I was having a shower just now and suddenly a flash back occurred (Funny, this shit always happen)
I remember few weeks ago I was going to Sungei Wang to meet up with my friend.
On the way there, I was in the Starline LRT.


I forgot which station, but there was this girl.
About 165 cm tall, in her 20s.
She got an angelic face. Very pretty, a bit too thin for my liking though.

The moment she came into the train I noticed her. I believed she noticed me too.
How would I know?


Because she did this thing that I used to always do.
She looked away when I looked at her  :)


Damn, I can't stopped but put a smirk on my face when she turned around as I stared back at her :P


It is so fun to see her blushed and get nervous.
She was exactly sitting at the opposite of me and just when I thought, "Okay, she knows that I know she is looking at me, perhaps it is no fun to give her a sudden stare anymore"

Who knows, the moment I closed my eyes for a little 'doze' (I usually do this in buses and trains), she started to look at me again... and she thought I didn't know.

How do I know that?
It is because I caught her looking at me again when I give her a stern look in the eye.

Then after 5 minutes (Damn, that feels like eternity), I was closing my eyes again for a little rest, then open my eyes to see what is happening around.

There I saw her closing her eyes too.
It just get me wondering, is she copied me because she saw me dozing too?


I mean, after all the blushes that she gave me, how can I resist myself from having such a thought?


I was actually smiling everytime I caught her looking at me.
Damn, it was fun.

Actually I have more experience of this when I'm dating with my EX last time, but that will be another story.



So there you go, a little thought of mine.
I think the reason some people doesn't have this encounter before is because of them being too afraid to look people (or strangers) in the eye when you glance at them.
The eyes is like the handphone of your body, it transmits signals to the other person.
So use it wisely to your advantage.


TILL THEN

HAVE A NARCISSISTIC DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment