Tuesday 23 November 2010

FullHouse @ Ampang

Before I do a food review on Kin Kin Panmee, here is a dose of a lighter outing I had few days ago. And a short one too >:D


I've been really close recently with these people. We just clicked somehow.
And that day, Sam decided to dine at Fullhouse.

You know, those beautiful decorations-type restaurant where the girls will go there fore camwhoring. It is so not a man thing >:D

So how's the food in a place like this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, it's exactly what you think.

Normal taste, especially the Spaghetti Alfredo I had.
Bland.

But I did heard from my friends that the main outlet in Sunway has better food.
I guess that can only be confirmed by someone else not me >:)


Me and Jin (Just got introduced that day)



(Jan in the middle, she's funny)




(Sam on the left, she is... well, you can see from the pic :P)




(Ah Yan, he is still single, call 016-XX0XX08 for more info)






Fullhouse
No. 2, Jalan Liew Weng Chee
Off Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-2164 6466


That's all.
Next entry will be on the infamous Kin Kin Panmee and the entry after that would be
the crazy Sunday full of Tapas and Vodka.


TILL THEN
HAVE A NICE DAY






~All of the statements above are my personal opinion & it may not be 100% true as it is just a review that one can use as reference~

No comments:

Post a Comment