Tuesday 10 August 2010

The Judgement Day

The title says it all, but don't worry.


We will still be alive after today,
it is not like the world is crashing down,
It is not global type of Judgement Day like in the movie Independence Day.


It is just MY Judgement Day.


------------------------------------------------------

As you see, I have been working on this project for the past few months (2.5 to be exact)
It has been a ride, imaging yourself sitting in front of the computer at least 12 hours a day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can you imagine it? Please don't put Facebook inside your image of this -.-"
Working as a freelance translator is not as easy as it seems.
We have to look through all the available sources on the internet and pick the suitable ones.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It is like picking a needle from the sea,
Eating pork in front of Muslims,
Getting laid while wearing a chastity belt.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It is tough trust me.


----------------------------------------------------

So after 2.5 months of working through the dialogues, historical backgrounds/locations/names of the great Mongol Empire...
By the way, I'm translating on the game Khan online, do google it if you have time.
It is a MMORPG kind of game.
It should be fun.

As I was saying, after finishing all the necessary translation I needed to pass the work, now I'm exactly 14 hours away from meeting my boss at Tropicana Mall.

It feels like all burden and weights totally came down,
weights...

Oh... Crap...
I haven't been going to the gym for the past 7 days, Alex (Gym owner) going to kill me =.="


I should start going for it again...
And I will bring a bullet proof kevlar just incase.


wait...


Instead of shooting me I think he will throw 3846457698475 of dumbbells at me T.T


----------------------------------------------

Anyway, Judgement Day aka D-Day is coming, and tomorrow will have a post on my new baby. ^^


TILL THEN

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment