Sunday 15 August 2010

My new baby... SC 2.


Ohyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~


I have been away for a few days, don't blame me, blame the game itself...





SOme of yyou might know, I have been ccRRaaaaAAzzzzyyy over this game called STARCRAFT 2.
Holyshit! Now I'm serious, this game is so good that it got me drooling over it when the beta phase came out like few months ago, now that I have the game, I just can't control myself from playing it over and over again on the Battlenet.


It was....




really....




AWESOMEEEEEEE!



-------------------------------------------------




Compare to its pred3cessor Starcraft 1, this newborn baby of Blizzard(Gaming company) comes with whole rangE of new units and some quite familiar old units. THe added skills in majority of the units make it more diverse.


You are only limited by your own imagination when playing this.


So I have been playing the multiplayer game and fought with other players from over the world.
Came to know some friends from Australia, US and other countries.

SOme are nice, some are spice,
somE give you minerals, some destroy your base -.-


Overall, yes I'm a 宅男 (I don't know if they have a word for it) now, staying at home playing games, but come on, boys will be boys.

Games,
Crapping (literally),

All in a days work for us.


Though I know it won't be long before I start looking for another job and going to put my life together again. So until then, I might as well enjoy my life. Tomorrow need to collect the rope from UTAR... Zzzzz...

TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment