Friday 8 January 2010

Men and Women Talk #1

Have you ever wonder why men look so perverted when they gaze at you as you walk passed them? Well, I hate to burst the bubble, but we guys aren’t that perverted actually. It is the signal, or the sign that we are looking for.


You know when there is a time where girls look at a man and say “HE IS THE ONE!” Well, that is what we men were trying to do when we gaze at you girls ^^


No, I’m serious! I remember there is one time when I was having a trip back to my hometown, I was having a small “cousins children- gathering” those sort of things. You know, those small grouping that children do when they are young. This cousin of cousin of mine, no blood relation whatsoever, was the most beautiful 14 year old I’ve ever met.


She got this medium wavy dark hair that covers one side of her eyes like those models in the magazine that posed for some new clothing. She has this ‘walk’, this ‘walk’ that separates her from other ladies. For a 14 years old, I got to admit, she is really one hell of a girl.


But she is not any Jenny from the block; in fact, she is one of those icebergs that you will only see in either North Pole, or its cousin South Pole. What I’m trying to say is that she is cold in nature, not talking much to me when I was there, act like some kind of snobbish biatch that I can see you will agree when you saw her (No wonder she said some girls in her class afraid of her when she isn’t speaking).


It took me quite some time to break the ice. Trust me, it takes time, things like magic tricks, pub games, jokes and sex ‘educational’ talks that succeed in breaking the ice (You know, children are curious, I believe grownups too). Once I break the ice, only then I realized that under this steel-hard skin of ice, there is a warm-adorable child waiting to come out. She was just like any other 14 year-old girl, she likes to manja, and get close to me when the conversation got heated up (No, not what you think)


Okay, let’s get back to the point. She walks like a model, shoulders back, tighten ass and abs as she walks straight with that posture that will make you scream HALLELUJAH!!!!


On that moment, I am… honestly speaking... staring and gazing her with all my concentration.

In that time, women would think that I’m perverted, staring at chicks like I’m having women-drought.


But I will tell you this, that you are wrong, I am just searching for that walk, that walk that says “I’m the one!”


Trust me, this is the ugly truth.

XOXO


TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE WALK ^^


P.s. So did I saw that "SHE'S THE ONE!" walk? I will reveal it in the future...

4 comments:

  1. i smell something there~ ^^
    is it an ugly truth also???

    XD lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smell what?

    it is not... Or may be it is, hehe!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on, it can make ur hormone level increase,and then you will feel younger XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, it will makes me younger... i think... ^^

    ReplyDelete