Friday 26 September 2008

Nihon Kai @ Old Klang Road


Off to the place called OKR(Old Klang Road^^)...


Bro called me somewhere in the afternoon and invited me to have birthday dinner with my uncle. I remembered last year i made a lot of mistakes and pissed my bro off and caused us to arrived late.

But this time, I made no mistake about it.

Bro came early and drove me all the way to OKR.
But damn, the Jam was CRAZY!!! Traffic jam stretches from ss2 to Old Klang Road...

Anyway, we reached on time, infact, we were earlier!
This is because we decided not to group at my uncle's place and go straight to the Japanese restaurant instead.
Yup! We ate JAP food today.

Unbelieveable, because last year we have dinner at a Chinese restaurant, thinking that they are those old people will make them choose to go to the same old spot.
But NO!!
They chose a Japanese restaurant...


NIHON KAI, literally means "Japanese Sea", semantically "Japanese Sea", situated somewhere near OUG along Old Klang Road.






Here we are, a place where 4 out of 4 of us have no idea of. Actually it was suppose to be 7, but 3 of them bowed out because of some silly reasons.
Nevermind, the dinner still goes on....

These are the food we've ordered~







It was the freshest, tastiest Japanese food I've ever tasted!
The Tiger Prawn I've ordered was so fresh, until i can taste the sweetness in it.
Darn! It is very sweet!! The cuddle fish also fresh as well, it was so good until my bro have to "steal" some away from me o.O

& All the sushi taste really good/fresh/nice/speechless

Just PERFECT!

Yeah!


Atmosphere: 9.0 (Really nice relaxing interior design)
Food : 9.5 (1 word to discribe, FRESH!)
Service : 8.5 (Not bad, not good either)
Price : 9.0 (Freshness comes with a price)


Overall : 90%


In the end, it just cost us RM 162.00 for 4 person.


I think it is a bargain!


A funny thing happened just before we leave...
The table beside us having a really interesting conversation with 1 of the waitress.


A : "Excuse me, where's the Grill Fish we asked your staff to pack?"
(Apparently, this table can't finish their Grilled fish so they ask to take away the leftovers)


Waitress: "OH! That was yours? I'm sorry, JUST NOW I THOUGHT THOSE FISH ARE THE LEFTOVERS FROM THE PREVIOUS CUSTOMER THAT DON'T WANT IT, I'VE THROW IT TO THE DUSTBIN..."

A : "..." -.-"

B : "Har???"

C : "@#$%!"


Waitress: "Do you want us to cook you another one??"

A,B,C : "No need, no need..."


Gooooooooood service... ^^"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!





TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

~All of the statement above is my personal opinion & it may not be 100% true in terms on personal feelings and the statements, it is just a guide/review that one can use as reference~

No comments:

Post a Comment