Monday 22 September 2008

One Noodle @ ss2





No.66 & 68, JALAN SS 2/67, P.J. SELANGOR, MALAYSIA
TEL : 603-78778499




One Noodle,
my favourite place for Ramen(Excluding those restaurants from overseas of course)
The place is so beautiful until i can't see myself not going to that place for another thousands of years(ok, I'm exaggerating again)
But seriously,
I really like this place even though for me, it is kind of expensive ^^"



Intro~
One Noodle(全一) sells mostly Chinese food such as Dim Sum, Ramen & etc. The place is Chinese oriented as it is well deco with Reddish walls + Whitish ceilings and a lot of Chinese WORDS(See below for more info)

See? Those words on the red colored wall there are ALL Chinese words


White Ceilings and the place is crowded especially in the morning



My 1st impression was "WOW! THIS PLACE LOOKS GREAT! THE SERVICE IS GOOD AND I FEEL LIKE WRITING CALLIGRAPHY AFTER SEEING ALL THOSE WORDS..."

The red colored wall really brings out the festive mood in me(& i believe others feel the same)
This is all i need to get into the mood to dine, and i believe One Noodle has achieved it brilliantly *Hands clapping* "plap, plap, plap, plap, plap..."


Photos~

Milo Ice, this is what I've ordered^^ YummY! Taste as good as the real thing... Wait... This is the real thing ^^"


Yup! This is the menu... Feels like in Chinese New Year now aren't ya? It's writen "One Noodle Ramen, 'Barbeque Taste Tea Restaurant'."

There goes my future ambition as a translator -.-"

Wheatbud Soup La Mein = RM 8.80


Yin Yang Wantan La Mein = RM 7.00

Snack(Seriously, it didn't state what's the name in the receipt) = RM 3.00



The whole Ramen Experience wouldn't be complete without these lovely taste "Homemade" Prawn Paste, as a Ramen lover like me, this is a must try for every Ramen Experience^^


Side Bar Info

Menu is writen in English and Chinese

A lot of Foreigners come to have their breakfast and lunch

(Thanks Bernard for reminding me^^)


Conclusion~
Wonderful experience ^^ That's all. SImple and sweet.


Atmosphere: 8.5 (Red color brings out the mood that spells happy! Nice Oriental deco)
Food : 9.o (Taste good, variety of choices)
Service : 8.0 (Good, answer to our call, but it takes longer time though)
Price : 8.0 (Could have been better)

Overall : 83.75%



So there you have it, wish YOU would have a nice time there, see ya around (you might bump into me there^^)



TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY^^




~All of the statement above is my personal opinion & it may not be 100% true in terms on personal feelings and the statements, it is just a guide/review that one can use as reference~

2 comments:

  1. Walau....any indians or malays eating there? How I want to order if I don't even know what to order (coz everything in the menu seems to be in chinese)? But the chinese words in red is pretty impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as i know, no Malays YET,
    Indian... i think no too...

    Don't worry, the menu is writen in English n Chinese so is would be ok...
    i even saw a lot of foreigners come over to have their breakfast and lunch!!

    ReplyDelete