Wednesday 19 May 2010

2010 Birthday celebration

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of people celebrating birthday in a formal way to me (cakes, some people that I rarely keep in contact with)


Though, still I really appreciate this, and not one, but three celebrations in the same week.


The first celebration is with V and K. We gone to Wendy and have lunch. Just normal chill-out session with them. Relax and talk about Redang trip and other random stuff.


---------------------------------------------


Then, few days later, FCY, Shawn and Dayi celebrated my birthday in Bubble Tea @ SS2. Thanks man.

We play cards, talk about girls and stuff. It was nice and they bought me a slice of cake from Secret Recipe lol!


I don't really like cakes, seriously, but this cake is awesome.



---------------------------------------------


Third celebration is at again... Bubble Tea @ SS2 -.-

This time is with my BC friends and I seriously have no idea that it was a surprise birthday celebration.

T.T


Gam Dong ler~

Seriously, I'm hyped and in shocked that day until I can't say a word.

Sorry guys for making you worried T.T






Since I'm into palmistry that time, I got a lot of friends in need of me reading palms.

Cool~

Free palms for me to practice.



So there you have it, my birthday celebration in 2010.

Thank you everyone. ^^

*hugz*



Till then

Have a pleasant and a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment