Wednesday 17 June 2009

BuSy tImeS TwO

Just some busy day at school, every class starts at 8am...
I will surely burn out of fuel one day.

Everyday reached home around 5pm, not to mention the amount of distant I've walk every schooldays.

Darn! Kilometers and Kilometers of sidewalks and road I need to step on, surely took its toll on me. After coming back from class, my body was so exhausted that I have no mood to do revision, and have to make an excuse of saying "nah, i will do revision on Thursday and Friday" which is because those 2 days are "classless" XD


--------------------------- o<--< -----------------------------


Anyway, since I have few minutes to spare, I want to say...

I'm sorry for what I've done indirectly to those that assist me before in everything I do (including of academics and socializing)
Sorry for not been helping much in coursework and others since I've joined the Drama competition last semester.

ya,
and I also, I would like to say that I'm glad that I have you as a friend, even though I did something wrong to you before, and thankfully you forgive me for it.
Wish that we can be like how we used to be.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Next dedication is to all my fellow classmates and BC gang, good luck in accommodating to our new timetable, I know it must have been hard for you,
so, ganbatte!!


TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment