Wednesday 15 April 2009

1st day at Starbucks

Final examination is coming and i believe everyone (including those parents) are worry about it.

What to focus on?
Which chapters to study?
Preparing enough stationary items are just some of the things that come in mind when one is nearing exams.

But for me, what important is the things you do during study weeks that matters,
in this case, it will be the habit you practice during revision period.

Below are the 10 steps that I think will work for you (because it works for me^^)



Step 1
NEVER EVER have less than 6 hours of sleep during study week!!
Okay, some of you might argue exam is near and there are just so many things you haven't revise on!
But hey! What will all those sleepless nights do If you can't even open your eyes during exams???



Step 2


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, what you've seen above was the entry that I was suppose to be writing daaaaaaayyys ago... But due to time constraints (Laziness XP) I have to stop writing that entry & jump straight to "My day at Starbucks"



Reason why i go to Starbucks is to study...
Seriously, not to enjoy coffee, but to study...



WHY?
Because i got a "singer" in my room =.="


From 大悲咒, Jacky Cheung, to unknown Japanese games theme songs...
He just couldn't stop singing(more like ruin the songs)

So, I have no choice but to head out to the nearest coffee house to dig deep into my studies.
But why I chose STARBUCKS among all the other shops available?
Well, because for a place that charges RM10++ per drink, i see no reason why this place could not be giving me a comfort place to study... & of course, i googled it^^



1st day I've ordered Ice Mocha with a touch of Chocolate syrup...
The ordering wasn't something i want to remember though =.="


To avoid sounding like a 1st-time-customer to this place & also to avoid waiting long for my drink, i actually did "research" on9 to learn how to order a Starbucks's drink XD
I'm such an idiot...


So here's how the conversation goes...



(Raj=waiter, Idiot=Me)

Raj: "Sir, good morning!"
Idiot: "Hi!"
Raj: "How can i help u?"
Idiot: "Ermmm... I saw a drink recommended in the internet(voice getting softer)... I want an Ice White Chocolate Mocha" (And i thought i was doing it right)
Raj: "Erm... we don't have white chocolate sir. How bout if u try our new drink?"
Idiot: "No, erm... then give me an Ice Mocha."
Raj: "Okay sir."
Idiot: "Can u add Vanilla syrup in as well?"
Raj: "Emm, don't u want the chocolate syrup?"
Idiot: "OhYA!!!! Give me chocolate syrup... that's that's what i meant..."



Just so confusing and embarrassing, totally screw up my plan =.="



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then, the place was comforting, suitable for my revision.
Yay, I've chosen a nice place to do my studies.
But it cost me RM 15++ =.=


So to make it worth, I've sit there for 4 hours straight.
Ya, and i still feel the pain....



TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY^^

2 comments: