Thursday 6 November 2008

What happen to me?

Well, sorry for not updating my blog frequently,
been busy with this new supposedly SHORT sem of the year...
Who knows, this short sem is as short as this


SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!


Short har? Who would guess it, a 7weeks SHORT sem would be this LONG and PACKED!
The main thing is PACKED!

Seems like we have to squeeze everything into our football size brain in 7 weeks!
Man, we are talking about a foreign language(Japanese) and Malaysian Literature(i hate it, but the sex part interest me though^^)
Even so, just like what been quoted by our Msian literature lecturer "Mr Luke Blurwalker"


IT IS CRAZY TO LEARN MALAYSIAN LITERATURE IN 7 WEEKS WHEN IT SHOULD TAKE ATLEAST A YEAR, WITH THIS SHORT TIME FRAME, NOT EVEN EINSTEIN CAN DO IT... THIS IS MADNESS!!!


This part I totally 3 legs up agree with you, Luke Blurwalker...
But what can we do? This is UTAR... Like what it's slogan says...


UTAR
MY CHOICE



They should change it to...


UTAR
NO CHOICE




Haihhh...
But surprisingly, it is still possible, but it will shorten our lives doing so because it just consists too much info to stuck in our puny brain!! Baka!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~no doubt, i'm the border^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The other reason on why i didn't update my blog frequently is because i've been addicted to these browser games.
The one I'm into right now is "thewrestlinggame" & "方便面三国".

Damn! I've used up maximum of my time there...
I eat Browser game, drink Browser game, breath Browser game, shit Browser game, i even "talk" to my Browser game...
Thank God I have my queen around to balance me up, if not, i think i will...


hire a tutor and going through my classes in front of my computer.


Seriously, check it out if free time you have...
(Darn! I started to sound like MASTER YODA now...)



That's all for now...



TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment