Thursday 6 November 2008

I did something really wonderful just now

I can't believe i did what i did just now.
For me... i won't be paying beggar a cent no matter how dismantle they are, or how pity they look like, cause i 100% think this is the job for the gov to make sure poverty are wipe clean.
And also we will never know if they are being control by some organization to beg for money.

But what i saw just now is by far the most beautiful and yet sorrowful thing i've saw in decades...



As i was walking down the line to Safemart to pick up some grocery for tmr's plan(which making my high school famous Sandwich to my queen^^)
From a distance, i saw them...


These beggars, okay, i shouldn't use this term -.-"
These 2 person, in their 70s, teasing each other intimately, obviously they are husband and wife, the guy used his fingers to touch his wife face naughtily while the wife reply back with "no, i dont want it" kidn of expression, so lovely they smile to each other, like the world only circling around them.
But when i realise they are actually in poverty(cause they are selling tissues and wearing dirty clothes), my heart feels like been pierced through by thousands of arrows.


Why/How can they still live happily when they are suffering financially like this?
I mean how can people as lovely as them been victim of poverty?
Aren't the government doing anything?
I thought they are suppose to take care of these people?


These question comes into my mind when i saw them, how painful my heart is when it happen... seeing them like this, i plan to buy tissues from them to motivate them and assists them so they will feel slightly better about themselves...
in the end...

i did none of the above...


BUT! I did do something which i think is much better, seeing them haven't have their dinner, i bought some really tasty/filling bread from Berry's for them.
The sight of them gratefully/happily receiving my bread was really a wonderful sight to behold...

I will never forget their expression... Never...

A little bit emo now, i better start doing my literature and Japanese exercises...
See ya...


TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment