Saturday 30 August 2008

Spluring it out... "If you" begins...

WARNING! THE ENTRY BELOW MIGHT SOUND OBSCENE AND HARSH TO SOME AND MAY TRIGGERS ANGERS AMONG THE READERS, READ WITH YOUR OWN RISK.







If you don't understand me, don't judge me!

If you ain't get my jokes, don't misunderstood me!

If you can't stand straightforwardness, then just shut up!

If you rather face double-faces people, go ahead...

If you like to be an "Ular", just be one of the Ulars...

If you can only accept your jokes but not accepting others',
then you may kiss your social life goodbye *people waving*

If you keep on using your girlfriend as a housemate, then please proceed to your respected washroom and lick your balls, cause you ain't licking hers.

Don't ever, EVER take things for granted! Be grateful and considerate!

Sometimes,
when i didn't talk,
doesn't mean I'm egoistic,
is just my nature,
I'm shy.
No, I'm serious...

& MOST of the time, I like to share my experience because I think of you as a friend, but if you think I'm showing off,
then is your choice to get into that false conclusion.






Ah~~~~
Feel great after releasing my tension in this entry,
now I really can concentrate on my studies as exam draw close,
I will stop updating my blog until the exam over which is...
Well... You'll soon find out.




TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY^^
these words are useless, read with your own risk

No comments:

Post a Comment