Friday 22 August 2008

Cocobanana




Date: 23th August 2008
Time: 12 am
Venue: Cocobanana
Reason: Bel's birthday



Cocobanana, or Kokopisang in malay, is a club that stations beside Sunway Pyramid.
This is the 1st time I've gone there and surely, this is not the last time.
Hm... The place was actually not bad, is just that,
I'm not particulary happy that day.
So it took quite some time to post this up.
Let the CLUB(use as a verb) begins~

Birthday boy Bel




The sound was MIND BLOWING!


The "Boom! BOOoM!" and the "nG!" "nG!" start off the night perfectly with great songs cover each and every corner of the room.
It is advisable to go there earlier, as after 1am, the quality of the remixes will get worsen

(this is according to Hsen)

Louis and me


That day i really drank too much until some pictures i took look really bad,

i think this one still ok.

(Me and Hsen)





It was an "okay" day for me, so not taking much pics.
& also because, "I can't eat the things i want to eat that day..."
it's a secret ^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 23rd August2008
Time: 11am
Venue: UTAR PC block room 201
Reason: Drama practice


So today we have a drama practice, the thing was delayed and it was something i predicted as the committee didn't appear at the time they were suppose to because we have been
COCOBANANATED ^^

The practice went from 11.30 am to 5pm, lots of stuff happenned and we done pretty well.
& i found an interesting thing about 对联。


这是"贤"的上联:我是风儿你是沙,
这是我的下联:我是蔬菜你是瓜!!


Don't tell me I'm disqualified -.-"
Because I'm not suppose to continue the "联" like that.
But i think this is creative wert! It even rhymes ^^
But Hsen didn't thought so and we laught about it of course. lol!


That's all for that practice, next, is the...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 23rd August 2008
Time: 6.40pm
Venue: Island Cafe
Reason: Basically no reason^^


At first I'm at Pelita thinking of what to order for my dinner but the thing have to cancel because KL called!! Yay! That means we can hang out again!

Wye Meign was there too and so, 3 of us start chatting like there was no tomorrow again. haha!
It was fun to hear from KL in Kampar(confusing right?) and Wye Meign in PJ.





What amazed me the most, is that we've already planned out our next outing...
Sanctuary?
Cocobanana?
Zeta?
Espanda?


Only time will tell^^



I should've styled my hair-.-"

Till then




HAVE A NICE DAY!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment