Tuesday 21 December 2010

A small gathering at my place



Yours truly


Well, this entry has been postponed for too long so here goes nothing.


Had a small gathering with Ah Yan, Ah Jan, Sam and me at my place few weeks back.
It was so blAaaardy spontaneous that I virtually have no prepare for it.


After having Kin Kin chilli Pan Mee that morning, I told Sam and Jan that I would make Tapas for leisure later.
Who knows, they are so into Tapas and we decided to buy the ingredients from Jusco (I think) and go straight to my place for Tapas.


Sam brought her own absolute vodka and thank god we did that.




Making Tapas isn't that difficult when you have the heart and experience (I made Bruschetta before), armed with my Tapas recipe book, I continued to make my choice of Catalan toasts and Wild Mushroom and allioli toasts.




It is cool preparing food with my friends, though, both of them ate my Baby Roma tomatoes more than helping me =.="


But nonetheless, mucho gracias, mi amigos.




After finishing the last piece of Tapas, we brought Ah Yan back to my place again and we played PS2, card games, accompanied with vodka, Tapas and some....food... that I have no idea what it's called ^^"





Lazy day, exhausting day. But full of fun.
and my Tapas taste really good :P heh heh!


All right. That's all for now.
Till next time.


HAVE A TAPAS-FRIENDLY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment