Wednesday 4 February 2009

Drama practice encounter #1

This idiot bite my legs, man, is he crazy or what?

This drama practice i have today, pissing me off...
This guy, year 3 guy, actually BITE me during drama practice...



ARE YOU AN IDIOT!?!!!



Damn! Why the heck you bite me leg?? You want to die? I was in shock until i can't move, but i keep my cool and didn't react like i should which is to give him a KICK with all my MOTHER-EARTH-GODLY power.

Darn! & you didn't even say sorry to me? What? Just because you act like a dog and bite me grants you the permission not to feel/say sorry?

You DIDN'T even tell me in ADVANCE!!!
You want to die?
I swear to god/universal creator that i will KICK your puny head off if you do it again!
Consider this as the last warning!

If YOU saw this, please BEHAVE!


TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment